Friday, May 17, 2013

Screencast Reflection

     I think I did pretty well on this project. It was difficult and I think I could've done better but I think I did pretty well for the time given. Yes, I think the audience will be able to perform the tasks I showed them because it was short and detailed. I tried to show every step needed and described each with the best of my ability. The easy part of this project was saying the introduction and closing. What was difficult was talking and doing a screencast at the same time. I could use this tool in the future if I ever needed to show someone how lives far away how to do something they don't know how to do. I could also just use it to simply share my knowledge to the outside world. I am glad we did this project because it taught me something new that could be useful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment